Air Fryer Stuffed Poppers
If you love jalapeño poppers, then you’ll have to try our irresistible stuffed poppers made in an Air Fryer. They are filled with creamy goodness made with Cabot Cream Cheese, spices, cilantro and bacon mixed with shredded Cabot Extra Sharp 1 Year Cheddar. The filling can be stuffed into Mini Peppers or use jalapeño peppers if you like some heat!
- 14 to 15 mini peppers or jalapeño peppers
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- LAY peppers on work surface. Cut a slit along the side of the pepper from stem to tip, leaving the pepper whole.
- STIR softened cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, cilantro, cumin and garlic powder together in a medium bowl with a rubber spatula. Scoop the filling into the pepper halves, dividing evenly. Arrange half of the peppers in the basket of the Air Fryer.
- AIR FRY at 400°F until the peppers are softened, the filling is hot and the cheese is melted, about 8 minutes. Carefully remove the poppers from the basket and repeat with the remaining poppers. Let poppers cool slightly before serving.
- per serving
- 9 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 25 milligrams
- 160 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 2 grams
- 4 grams
- 76 milligrams