Grilled Cheese with Pickles, Salami, and Seriously Sharp Cheddar
2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, softened
- 8 slices of your favorite rye bread
- 1 jar sliced dill pickles
- 16 thin slices salami
6 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, thinly sliced
- BUTTER both sides of bread slices.
- PREHEAT a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- ASSEMBLE cheese sandwiches with sliced cheese, salami and pickles.
- TRANSFER to skillet or griddle and cook until golden on underside, reducing heat if needed. Turn over and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted.
- CUT each sandwich in half on diagonal and serve.
- Serving Size
- 1 sandwich
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 33 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 16 grams
- 100 milligrams
- 1620 milligrams
- 34 grams
- 4 grams
- 3 grams
- 24 grams
- 376 milligrams