- 4 burrito size flour tortillas (substitute corn tortillas for gluten free)
8 ounces Cabot 4 Cheese Mexican Rustic Cut Shredded Cheese (2 cups)
1 large bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 cup salsa
½ large red onion, finely chopped
Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
Cabot Sour Cream, for garnish
- Optional topping: ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning
- PREHEAT a large skillet or griddle to medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- PLACE 1 flour tortilla on the preheated pan or griddle and top with ½ cup of the shredded cheese.
COOK for 4 - 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the tortilla is a golden brown on the bottom.
- REMOVE from heat and repeat with remaining 3 tortillas.
- SPREAD ¼ cup of salsa atop each pizza, then top with diced vegetables.
- GARNISH with cilantro and sour cream. Serve warm.
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe - 1 tortilla pizza
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 23 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12 grams
- 50 milligrams
- 1390 milligrams
- 45 grams
- 3 grams
- 7 grams
- 19 grams
- 421 milligrams