Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Dips Spreads & Dressings
1 tablespoon TABASCO® Original Red Sauce1 8-ounce bar Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
1 8-ounce package Cabot Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Cabot Sour Cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned or marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Pita chips, tortilla chips or vegetables*Or you can substitute one 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained for fresh spinach. Omit olive oil and add spinach to bowl with cheese.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- GREASE 4-cup baking dish or casserole.
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook fresh spinach until tender and water has evaporated. Remove from skillet to a large bowl.
- ADD shredded cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, TABASCO® Original Red Sauce and salt. Mix well.
- STIR in artichokes.
- SPOON mixture into baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- SERVE with pita chips, tortilla chips or vegetables.
- Serving Size
- 1/6 Recipe
- per serving
- 30 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 17 grams
- 90 milligrams
- 570 milligrams
- 7 grams
- 0 grams
- 3 grams
- 12 grams
- 343 milligrams