Strawberry Yogurt Icebox Cake
- ½ (9-ounce) package Famous Chocolate Wafers
- ½ pint fresh strawberries, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
1 cup Cabot Triple Cream Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Crushed chocolate wafers
- COMBINE strawberries, whipped topping, yogurt and powdered sugar until well blended.
- LINE an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper leaving a wide piece of parchment on each side. Spoon a third of filling into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEGIN layering cookies by placing 4 cookies flat on top of filling (cookies may overlap slightly) and topping with a thin layer of filling. Stack remaining cookies by layering each with a dollop of filling in between. (Stacks will be 4 to 6 cookies high).
- TOP with remaining filling and smooth over top and sides of cookies filling in prepared pan. Fold over excess parchment and press filling down. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- TURN cake out onto plate and remove parchment. Sprinkle crushed chocolate wafers over top. Slice to serve.
- Serving Size
- 1/8 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 10 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- 140 milligrams
- 40 milligrams
- 29 grams
- 1 grams
- 17 grams
- 3 grams
- 49 milligrams