Quick Maple-Cinnamon Rolls
Breakfast & Brunch
We all love cinnamon rolls but, let’s face it, they can be time-consuming to make! Well, this recipe for maple cinnamon rolls solves the time issue, being quick to make but as delicious as ever! Share this recipe on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter and your friends and family members will be very grateful you did.
To make one dozen maple cinnamon rolls, preheat your oven to 375°F and begin preparing the filling by stirring together brown sugar, ¼ cup Cabot Salted Butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg until blended.
Next, prepare the dough as directed in the recipe instructions below. After dough is made and kneaded, roll it into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle and spread filling over dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Roll dough up, starting with long side, and cut into 12 slices. Place rolls in prepared pan and bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack for approximately 5 minutes.
While rolls are baking, prepare the glaze by beating Cabot Cream Cheese and Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat at low speed until blended. Spread over warm rolls and enjoy!
For a breakfast option that’s both sweet and savory, try our apple-cheddar muffins. As a co-operative of New York and New England farm families, Cabot is dedicated to creating the highest quality products and recipes that best showcase the fresh flavors of our products. Please share your thoughts on these maple cinnamon rolls after you’ve tried them by rating and reviewing the recipe.
- ¾ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 cups King Arthur All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare filling: Stir together brown sugar, ¼ cup butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg until blended.
- PREPARE dough: Butter a 9-inch round cake pan. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper; butter parchment paper. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Cut ½ cup butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- TURN dough out onto a floured surface and knead lightly 3 or 4 times. Roll dough into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Spread filling over dough, leaving a ½-inch border.
- ROLL dough up, jelly-roll fashion, starting with long side; cut into 12 slices. Beginning in center, place rolls in prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- PREPARE the glaze: Beat cream cheese and yogurt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar, and beat at low speed until blended; spread over warm rolls.
- per serving