Sheet Pan Caesar Chicken & Potatoes
Sheet pan dinners are ideal for weeknight cooking, requiring only one sheet pan to make. Being easy (in both preparation and clean up!), quick, and delicious, what more could you ask for in a weeknight meal – or in any meal for that matter? Our sheet pan Caesar chicken and potatoes recipe is especially simple, requiring only 8 ingredients – most of which you most likely already have on hand – and taking only 10 minutes of prep time and 40 minutes of cook time. After you’ve made it, feel free to share the recipe on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter with family and friends!
After gathering all of your ingredients, preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with ¼ cup of Caesar dressing, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Arrange on one end of the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, slice chicken breasts into 1-inch thick pieces and toss with remaining dressing, salt, and pepper. Remove pan from the oven and arrange chicken pieces in center of the pan. Place asparagus at the end of pan and drizzle with olive oil. Return pan to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Sprinkle grated Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar over potatoes and return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
Looking for another simple and delicious weeknight dinner? Check out our White Cheddar, Chicken, and Broccoli Casserole. Cabot has relied on our farm families to make the highest quality dairy products for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality is what makes our products stand out from the rest – and why you’ll love our recipes. We’d love for you to rate and review this sheet pan recipe once you’ve made it!
1 ½ pounds golden potatoes, halved lengthwise and cut into ½-inch thick slices
- ½ cup Caesar dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ pounds chicken breast
- ¾ pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
3 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar grated (about ¾ cup)
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper; coat with cooking spray.
- TOSS potatoes with ¼ cup dressing, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Arrange on 1 end of baking sheet. Bake at 450°for 15 minutes.
- SLICE chicken breasts into 1-inch thick pieces. Toss with remaining dressing, salt and pepper. Remove pan from oven and arrange chicken pieces in center of pan and asparagus at end of pan; drizzle asparagus with olive oil.
- RETURN pan to oven and bake 20 more minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar over potatoes and return to oven for 5 more minutes.
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 31 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 160 milligrams
- 1160 milligrams
- 35 grams
- 6 grams
- 50 grams
- 217 milligrams