Bacon, Apple and Cheddar Grilled Pizza
For a super quick and delicious pizza that you don’t have to order out, try this apple bacon pizza. Thanks to pre-cooked pizza crusts, this recipe comes together in under 30 minutes – and that includes time for heating the grill! This recipe makes 4-6 appetizer servings or 2 main course servings, making it great to enjoy as a lunch or dinner alongside a salad or bowl of soup, as well as for having as an appetizer or snack. Share the recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
Preheat grill to high (about 10 to 15 minutes with lid closed). When grill is hot, set topping ingredients next to grill.
Brush top of pizza crusts lightly with olive oil. Place oil-side-down on grill and cook until crusts begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side of crusts lightly with oil and flip.
Evenly sprinkle grated Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar over crusts. Top with apple slices and crumbled bacon. Close grill lid and cook until cheese is melted, approximately 3 to 5 minutes longer.
Remove from grill, place on cutting board and let rest for about 3 minutes before cutting into wedges. Dig in!
Looking for another pizza recipe that has a terrific combination of flavors? Try this yummy Chipotle-Roasted Pepper and Tomato Pizza. Cabot is owned by 800 farm families who work hard to ensure that all our products are made using only the finest ingredients. We’d love to hear your thoughts so, if you’d rate and review this bacon cheddar pizza recipe after making it, we’d really appreciate it!
- Olive oil for brushing
- 1 package personal-sized pre-cooked pizza crusts (2 total)
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- PREHEAT grill to high (10 to 15 minutes, lid closed). When grill is hot, set topping ingredients next to grill.
- BRUSH top of pizza crusts lightly with oil. Place oil-side-down on grill and cook until crusts begin to brown, about 3 minutes. Brush second side of crusts lightly with oil and flip.
- SPRINKLE cheese evenly over crusts. Top with apple slices and bacon. Close grill lid and cook until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
- REMOVE from grill to cutting board and let rest for about 3 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- per serving
- 62 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 29 grams
- 149 milligrams
- 1548 milligrams
- 50 grams
- 4 grams
- 38 grams
- 820 milligrams