Buffalo Chicken & Pepper Grilled Cheese
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon Cabot Salted Butter, melted
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded (about 1 cup)
4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, softened
8 (½-inch-thick) slices LaBrea Bakery Take & Bake Garlic Loaf Bread or any garlic flavored bread
- 4 roasted red bell pepper quarters (about 1 cup drained, jarred or 1 fresh roasted red bell pepper)
4 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack, thinly sliced
PREHEAT Breville sandwich maker until green light switches on, or two sided electric grill.
- In medium bowl, combine hot sauce and melted butter; add chicken and toss until well combined.
- WORKING in batches, butter one side of each bread slice and place bread on sandwich maker, or electric grill, buttered side down. Layer evenly with chicken, bell pepper and cheese. Cover with remaining bread slice, buttered side up.
- CLOSE lid and cook for 3 minutes or until bread is golden crisp and cheese is melted. (Alternatively, cook sandwiches in heavy skillet over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes per side.)
- per serving
- 31.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 15 grams
- 154 milligrams
- 845 milligrams
- 46 grams
- 2.5 grams
- 19 grams
- 207 milligrams