Chai Mango Banana Oatmeal
Breakfast & Brunch
Have you heard of overnight oats? Whether you’re new to this way of preparing oatmeal or are already a fan, we’re sure you’ll love this recipe for chai mango banana oatmeal. Overnight oats are a wonderfully convenient way to ensure you’re eating a healthy breakfast – even on the craziest of mornings! Try this recipe out and then share it with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter. It’s sure to become everyone’s new favorite breakfast!
You won’t believe how easy these overnight oats are to prepare! First, you’ll combine ⅓ cup rolled oats, ⅓ cup milk, and ¼ cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt in a small bowl (or jar). Then add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg, and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours. It’s really that simple!
When you’re ready to enjoy, top with ¼ cup diced mango, ½ medium banana (sliced), 1 teaspoon toasted unsweetened shredded coconut, and 1 teaspoon toasted crushed almonds. Absolutely delicious!
Even better? Since overnight oats keep well in the refrigerator for up to five days, you can make several servings at once so that you’ll have enough to last the entire week!
If you love this recipe, you’ll also love our Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats, so be sure to give that one a try as well! Cabot is a cooperative of New England and New York farm families who all work diligently to produce only the highest quality products. We’d love for you to share your thoughts about this mango banana chai overnight oats recipe. If you could rate and review it after you’ve tried it, we’d really appreciate it!
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup milk
¼ cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ cup diced mango
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon toasted crushed almonds
- COMBINE the oats, milk and yogurt in a small bowl or jar.
- ADD the cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, ginger and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- COVER and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- TOP with mango, banana, coconut and almonds before serving.
- Make several servings to last through the week! Overnight oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days!
- per serving
- 7 grams
- 14 grams
- 51 grams
- 24 grams
- 63 milligrams