In need of easy office lunches that aren’t boring and that you’ll actually look forward to eating by the time lunch rolls around? Charcuterie lunchboxes provide quick, healthy lunch ideas that contain just the right amount of variety to suit your personal tastes. This particular combination of fruits, nuts, crackers, salami, veggies and cheese is convenient for both work and school lunches. And if you’re an outdoor person, it will inspire hiking and camping lunch ideas too! Share this no cook lunch with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram – and be sure to use our handle @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram.
For more balanced lunch ideas for you and your kids, check out our Kids Charcuterie Lunchbox. Cabot is a cooperative of farm families and we work hard to produce our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your feedback on this no cook, easy office lunch, so please rate and review it when you have the chance.
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries or strawberries, rinsed
- ⅓ cup fresh cherries or green grapes, rinsed
- ⅓ cup trail mix, or nuts like almonds or walnuts
- 6 – 8 pretzel crisps or other favorite cracker or pretzel
- 3 or 4 thin slices of Genoa salami
- 6 cucumber spears, carrot or celery sticks
- PLACE two fruits of your choice, and trail mix or nuts, in three separate paper or silicone baking cups.
- SLICE cheese into a variety of slices or cubes.
- CUT vegetables of your choice into wedges or sticks.
- ARRANGE charcuterie items in a plastic container or lunchbox with a lid.
- Serving Size
- 1 lunchbox
- per serving
- 36 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 8 grams
- 35 milligrams
- 790 milligrams
- 52 grams
- 6 grams
- 13 grams
- 17 grams
- 112 milligrams
You can create your own versions of Charcuterie Lunchboxes by combining your favorite fruits, nuts, vegetables, meat and cheese. Other great Cabot cheese options include Colby Jack, Pepper Jack and Alpine Cheddar.