Cheesy Constellation Crackers (Treats for your Dog)
6 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1½ cups)
2 sticks Cabot Salted Butter, cut into pieces
1½ cups King Arthur Whole Wheat Flour, plus more for rolling
- Milk as needed
- COMBINE cheese and butter in bowl; let stand until at room temperature and softened.
- ADD flour and cream together with mixer or fork until well combined. Add small amount of milk if mixture is too dry to form ball.
- PRESS dough into flat disk, wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled.
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- SPRINKLE work surface with additional flour and roll dough out into even layer. Cut into star and moon shapes and arrange on baking sheets.
- BAKE for 12 to15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Let cool and store in airtight container.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 9.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- 104 milligrams
- 6 grams
- 1 grams
- 3 grams
- 57 milligrams