If you’ve got a sweet tooth, then you’ll absolutely love our recipe for chocolate yogurt pudding. The recipe, which makes for six servings, features a touch of coffee as well as plenty of chocolate, allowing it to pair wonderfully with a digestif or a warm beverage. The recipe is fairly easy to make, with preparation only taking a few hours. If you happen to know someone who loves chocolate desserts that feature coffee flavors, suggest this recipe! After trying the recipe, please make sure to share it with your family and friends on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
In order to make our chocolate yogurt pudding recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients: brown sugar, unsweetened cocoa, salt, coffee, reduced-fat milk, cornstarch, Cabot two percent Greek yogurt, and pure vanilla extract. The directions below highlight how to prepare the recipe. Once you’ve assembled all of the ingredients and whisked everything together, make sure to refrigerate the yogurt for up to two hours. It’s best when served nice and chilled.
If you have a craving for chocolate, then try out our recipe for chocolate donuts. The recipe calls for pistachios, so the donuts have a nice crunch! Cabot is a cooperative of 800 farm families. We’ve been making award-winning cheeses collectively for generations. We’re positive that you and your loved ones will love our chocolate yogurt pudding recipe, but we’d love to hear your feedback about it. After trying it, please rate and review the recipe. If we can improve it in any way, we’ll sure try!
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup water or coffee
- 1½ cups plus ¼ cup reduced-fat milk
- ¼ cup cornstarch
1 cup Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- WHISK together, in medium saucepan, sugar, cocoa and salt; whisk in water or coffee until mixture is smooth. Stirring constantly, bring to simmer over medium heat. Immediately whisk in 1½ cups of milk.
- STIR together in a small bowl remaining ¼ cup milk and cornstarch until no lumps are visible; whisk cornstarch mixture into cocoa mixture. Continuing to stir so pudding doesn’t scorch on bottom of pan, bring pudding to simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, for 1 minute longer.
- REMOVE from heat and scrape pudding into bowl. Whisk in yogurt and vanilla. Press piece of plastic wrap directly onto surface of pudding (so skin doesn’t form) and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- per serving
- 3 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 106 milligrams
- 49 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 6.5 grams
- 147 milligrams