Cranberry Apple Pecan Overnight Oats
Breakfast & Brunch
- ⅔ cup rolled oats, not instant
½ cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt or Cabot Triple Cream Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- ⅔ cup low-fat (1% milk)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 small apple, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- COMBINE in a medium bowl the oats, yogurt, milk, cinnamon, salt, diced apple and cranberries. Mix well to combine. Divide the mixture between 2 serving dishes or jars.
- REFRIGERATE for 8 hours or overnight.
- TOP with chopped pecans before serving.
*Nutritional facts based on Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- Serving Size
- 1/2 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 10 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 50 grams
- 24 grams
- 131 milligrams
- 13 grams