Double Baked Corned Beef Potatoes
Featured in the new Cabot Creamery Cookbook, these double baked potatoes are worthy of an appearance on ordinary days, as well as special occasions. With sour cream, corned beef, Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, fresh chives, ketchup, and sweet pickle relish, you’ll love how delicious and satisfying this dish is. Be sure to share the recipe on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter with your family and friends.
To make twelve servings, preheat your oven to 400°F, rub potatoes with vegetable oil, and place on baking sheet. Bake until tender when pierced with a knife, about 1 hour.
Slice off tops lengthwise when potatoes are cool enough to handle and scoop out flesh into a medium bowl, leaving the shells intact. Mash potato in a bowl and add the sour cream, chopped corned beef, grated Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, chopped fresh chives, milk, ketchup, and sweet pickle relish, thoroughly combining all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon the mixture into potato shells and bake for about 15 minutes, until heated through, and enjoy!
As a co-operative of New York and New England farm families, Cabot takes a lot of pride in making our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your thoughts on these corned beef potatoes, so please rate and review the recipe once you’ve made it.
- 12 medium baking potatoes
- Vegetable oil
1 cup Cabot Sour Cream
- ½ cup chopped corned beef
2 ounces Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, grated (about ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- RUB potatoes with oil and place on baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour or until tender when pierced with knife.
- SLICE off tops lengthwise when cool enough to handle. Scoop out flesh into medium bowl, leaving shells intact.
- MASH potato in bowl. Add remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- SPOON mixture into potato shells. Bake for about 15 minutes or until heated through.
- per serving
- 5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 9 milligrams
- 143 milligrams
- 47 grams
- 4 grams
- 8 grams
- 60 milligrams