Want an easy-to-make treat that tastes delightful and is healthy to boot? This fruit popsicle recipe is exactly what you need! With just a few ingredients, the freedom to choose from a variety of frozen fruits, and super easy preparation, you’ll be making these fruit popsicles all throughout the summer (and well after summer is over too). Once you’ve made your first batch, share the recipe with your friends and family members on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
To make 16 fruit popsicles, you’ll need: 16 small (4-ounce) disposable cups, 16 wooden popsicle sticks, 2 cups of frozen fruit of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, pineapples, mangos, or peaches), 1 cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek (or Cabot Strawberry Lowfat Greek Yogurt), ½ cup (2 scoops) whey protein powder, and ¼ cup sugar or sugar replacement (optional).
Arrange cups in a shallow pan and place one wooden stick in each, then set aside. Combine the frozen fruit of your choice, yogurt, whey protein powder, and sugar or sugar replacement (if using), in a food processor and process until smooth.
Fill each cup with some of the frozen mixture and move wooden stick to the center. Place cups in freezer until firm, approximately 2 hours. Once frozen, place cups in zip-close plastic bags until ready to serve. Or just enjoy right then and there if you can’t wait any longer – we certainly wouldn’t be able to!
If you want another cool treat that’s simple, tasty, and healthy, try these High Protein Gelatin Snack Cups. Cabot has relied on our farm families to make the highest quality dairy products in the world for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality is what makes our products stand out from the rest – and why you’ll love our recipes. We’d love for you to rate and review these Creamy Frozen Fruit Popsicles once you’ve made them!
- 16 small (4-ounce) disposable cups
- 16 wooden popsicle/craft sticks
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, peaches or blackberries
1 cup Cabot Vanilla Bean Lowfat Greek Yogurt or Cabot Strawberry Lowfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup (2 scoops) whey protein powder
- ¼ cup sugar or sugar replacement (optional)
- ARRANGE cups in shallow pan and place one stick in each; set aside.
- COMBINE frozen fruit of your choice, yogurt, whey protein powder and sugar or sugar replacement in a food processor, if using; process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- FILL each cup with some of frozen mixture and move stick to center. Place in freezer for about 2 hours or until firm.
- REMOVE snacks from pan and place in zip-close plastic bag until ready to serve.
- Serving Size
- 1 popsicle
- per serving
- 0 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0 grams
- 10 milligrams
- 20 milligrams
- 4 grams
- 0 grams
- 3 grams
- 3.5 grams