Green Bean, Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Salad
What is not to love about this crowd-pleasing summer side dish, Green Bean Cherry Tomato and Cheddar Salad. We love the crisp-tender green beans, creamy black pepper dressing and the tang of Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar with the fresh pop of basil.
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed
3 tablespoons Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
6 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, Cabot Private Stock Founders’ Cheddar, or Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- BRING a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- WHISK yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- ADD the green beans, tomatoes and cheddar to the bowl and toss to coat. Serve topped with basil.
- per serving
- 12 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 6 grams
- 34 milligrams
- 395 milligrams
- 8 grams
- 2.5 grams
- 9.5 grams
- 244 milligrams