Mini Bagel Pizza Snacks
These bagel pizzas are the perfect family friendly snack and look just like tiny bite sized pepperoni pizzas. With our Cracker Cuts and mini pepperoni (or turkey pepperoni), they come together in a snap, making them especially ideal for an after school snack. Don’t worry if you can’t find mini pepperoni though – simply cut pepperoni rounds into quarters. Make these tasty mini bagels and share the recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
To make two servings, line a toaster oven pan with foil. Cut or split mini bagels in half and lay on the foil, cut side up. Alternatively, space out four mini pitas.
Spread 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce over the bagels or pitas, then top each with a Cracker Cut. Top each “pizza” with three mini pepperonis or cut pepperoni pieces. Toast until the cheese is melted, about 4 to 5 minutes, and serve warm.
If you loved these bagel snacks and want to try mini pizzas with a Mexican flavor, try these Mini Mexican Pizzas next. Cabot is a co-operative of over 800 farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around. We’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review these bagel pizzas once you’ve had the chance to make and enjoy them!
- 2 mini bagels or 4 mini pitas
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
4 Cabot Cracker Cuts
- 12 mini turkey pepperoni or 3 pepperoni rounds cut into quarters
- LINE toaster oven pan with foil. Cut or split mini bagels in half and lay on the foil, cut side up. Alternatively, space out four mini pitas.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon marinara sauce over the bagels or pitas. Top each with a cracker cut. Top each “pizza” with three pepperonis or pepperoni pieces.
- TOAST until the cheese is melted, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve warm.