Southwest Chicken Noodle Soup
4½ cups hot water
- 1 (11 ounce) can fiesta-style or whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
1 (6.25 ounce) package Cabot Pepper Jack Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 – 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 pound shredded cooked chicken
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
Garnishes: grated Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese, tortilla chips and lime wedges
- POUR water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- STIR in corn, tomatoes, macaroni and cheese pasta with flavor packet, and chili powder. Bring to a simmer and cook until the macaroni is tender, about 10 minutes.
- ADD chicken, lime zest and juice and cook until heated through.
- GARNISH with grated Pepper Jack, tortilla chips and lime wedges.
- Serving Size
- 1 cup
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 6 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 50 milligrams
- 820 milligrams
- 23 grams
- 2 grams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 38 milligrams