Tandoori Chickpea Pizza with Mango Chutney
- 2 pieces fresh or frozen Naan bread
- ½ cup chickpeas
¼ cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Tandoori Masala seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
2 ounces Cabot Farmhouse Reserve Cheddar, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup sweet mango chutney
- Cilantro leaves, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE naan bread on oven rack and heat for 2-3 minutes, until naan is slightly crisp.
- REMOVE from oven and set aside.
- MASH chickpeas with a fork in a small bowl until most are smashed.
- MIX yogurt, tandoori seasoning, olive oil, and garlic together in a separate bowl.
- Turn on oven broiler.
- ASSEMBLE pizzas by covering each naan bread in the tandoori sauce, then top with mashed chickpeas. Add grated cheese to each pizza and top with mango chutney, making sure to evenly distribute chutney over pizzas.
- BROIL pizzas for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top with desired amount of cilantro. Allow pizzas to cool for 1 minute before cutting and serving.
- per serving