Baked Chicken Nuggets
- Cooking spray
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 cup Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF. Coat one large or two small baking sheets with cooking spray.
- CUT chicken into nugget-size (2-to-3-inch) pieces.
- STIR together flour, salt and pepper in large bowl. Spoon yogurt into second bowl. Add chicken pieces to yogurt, stirring until well coated.
- REMOVE each piece of chicken from yogurt and dredge in flour mixture until well coated (plastic gloves work well for this); place on prepared baking sheet/sheets.
- BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes. Turn nuggets over and bake for 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden and cooked through to center.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 7.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 2 grams
- 145 milligrams
- 1427 milligrams
- 34 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 56 grams
- 90 milligrams