Black Bean and Sweet Potato Waffle Fry Nachos
6 to 8
- 1 20 ounce package frozen sweet potato waffle fries
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 8 ounce bag Cabot Fiery Jack Shredded Cheese or 8 ounces of Cabot Pepper Jack, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- BAKE a 20 ounce package of sweet potato waffle fries according to package instructions on a 13 x 18 inch baking sheet. Prepare the other ingredients while the waffle fries are baking.
- TOP fries evenly with black beans, and shredded cheese. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- GARNISH with chopped tomatoes, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime scattered evenly over the nachos.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 13 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 520 milligrams
- 30 milligrams
- 28 grams
- 6 grams
- 12 grams
- 221 milligrams