Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
If you have a potluck or family dinner coming up and want to add a little variety to the traditional meal spread, try our cheesy broccoli casserole recipe. While there are endless varieties of casseroles out there, this broccoli casserole features our award-winning Cabot Sharp Cheddar for a taste that can’t be beat! And with a crunchy topping of crushed Ritz crackers, this cheesy broccoli casserole is sure to be a hit! It’s easy to prepare and makes a hearty serving that is large enough to share. Although you may want to enjoy it all yourself once you take the first bite. Be sure to leave us a review to let us know how you enjoyed the meal. We would love to hear how you added your own little twist to this delectable dish.
There’s something for everyone in our cheesy broccoli casserole. Whether you love cheesy goodness, fresh broccoli, or buttery Ritz crackers, this dish has it all! The cream of mushroom soup combines with the ½ cup of mayonnaise to provide a rich base for the dish. Add in the 16 ounce broccoli and 6 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Extra Sharp Cheddar for the heart of the casserole. Then top it off with salty, buttery Ritz crackers for a satisfying crunch! Our cheesy broccoli casserole makes a great family meal by itself or the dish can serve as a perfect complement if you pair it with grilled chicken or beef. Either way, this rich and cheesy dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Once the crowd has cleared their plates and your casserole dish has been wiped clean, be sure to head back over and leave us a review with your rating and comments. We have always been dedicated to providing the absolute best dairy products to make any dish special. We would love to hear how you our cheesy broccoli casserole fared with the cheese lovers in your life!
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen cut broccoli, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
6 ounces Cabot Adirondack Cheddar, Cabot Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick (8 tablespoons) Cabot Salted Butter
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 9-by-13-inch baking dish or large skillet with cooking spray (omit spray if skillet is already seasoned)
- BEAT egg with fork or whisk until well combined, in large bowl,; add broccoli, soup, cheese, mayonnaise and onion and stir together well.
- SPREAD mixture evenly in prepared baking dish or skillet. In small bowl, mix crackers with butter; sprinkle evenly over broccoli mixture.
- BAKE for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden and bubbling.
- per serving
- 28 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 11 grams
- 580 milligrams
- 14 grams
- 2 grams
- 7 grams
- 156 milligrams