Crustless Asparagus & Rosemary Mini-Quiches
Breakfast & Brunch
- Cooking spray
- 1 ¼ cups (1%) milk, divided
- ¼ cup gluten-free cornstarch
- 3 large eggs
- 1 head roasted garlic
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 ounces Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, roasted and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 48 (2-inch) shavings or curls of Parmesan cheese (about ⅓ cup grated)
- PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Coat mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- WHISK together in medium bowl ½ cup of milk with cornstarch until no lumps remain. Add eggs and whisk until combined.
- SQUEEZE pulp from roasted garlic, discarding skins, and add to egg mixture. Gradually whisk in remaining ¾ cup milk, yogurt, salt and pepper.
- PUT some of grated cheese into bottom of each muffin cup; add asparagus and pinch of rosemary to each. Pour in about 1 tablespoon of egg mixture and top with curl of Parmesan.
- BAKE quiches for 15 to 18 minutes or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- RUN knife around outside of each quiche to loosen; serve warm.
- Serving Size
- 1 mini quiche
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 1 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 grams
- 51 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 0 grams
- 2 grams
- 38 milligrams