Egg Muffin Cups with Veggies, Ham & Cheddar
Breakfast and Brunch
Looking for a quick yet healthy breakfast option for your family? These vegetable egg cups with ham make an easy grab and go breakfast for a week of busy mornings. Mix them up with veggies or meat of your choice or change which type of Cabot cheese you use for different tastes. These may be tiny, but they pack a powerful nutritional punch that will get you off to a great start to the day! Share this egg cup recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (use our handle @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram).
For 6 servings, generously coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or grease with softened Cabot Unsalted Butter. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs, dill or chives, tarragon or oregano, salt and pepper in a blender on medium speed until combined but not overly foamy, about 10 to 15 seconds. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and cheddar, dividing evenly.
Bake until the egg cups are just set up and puffed, 17 to 19 minutes.
For another easy baked egg, cheese and ham recipe, make our Ham & Cheese Muffins. Did you know Cabot is a cooperative of farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around? We’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review this egg cups recipe when you have the chance.
- 2 cups chopped cooked vegetables and meat, such as mushrooms, ham, peppers and scallions
- 10 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill or chives
1 ½ teaspoons tarragon or oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- COAT a muffin tin generously with cooking spray or grease with softened Cabot butter. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- DIVIDE vegetables and meat evenly among the muffin tin wells. Top with Cabot cheddar, dividing evenly.
- BEAT eggs, dill or chives, tarragon or oregano, salt and pepper in a blender on medium speed until combined, but not overly foamy, 10 to 15 seconds. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and cheddar, dividing evenly.
- BAKE until the egg cups are just set up and puffed, 17 to 19 minutes.
- per serving
- 10 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 320 milligrams
- 462 milligrams
- 3 grams
- 1 grams
- 14 grams