Fruited Oatmeal with Vanilla-Honey Yogurt
Breakfast & Brunch
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped apples with skin
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup old-fashioned 5-minute oats
¼ cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- PLACE water in 1 quart-saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Add apples, cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook for 2 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to medium-low and add oats, stirring to blend.
- COOK oatmeal for 5 minutes or until it has reached desired consistency. While the oatmeal is cooking, mix together the yogurt and honey.
- REMOVE oatmeal from heat and top with yogurt-honey mixture before serving.
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 4 grams
- 15 milligrams
- 28 grams
- 2 grams
- 25 milligrams
- Saturated Fat
- 0 grams
- 8 grams
- 12 grams