Grilled Cheese Donut with Bacon
4 Donut Sandwiches
- 4 glazed doughnuts
1 tablespoon Cabot Butter, softened
- 4 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
8 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp cheddar, sliced
- SLICE the doughnuts in half to make two “sandwich” slices for each doughnut.
- SPREAD the butter on the cut side of each half.
- TURN four halves over and cover evenly with the cheese and bacon. Top with the other halves with the buttered side up.
- HEAT a large nonstick skillet over medium low heat.
- GRILL the sandwiches in batches if necessary, until the doughnuts are golden and the cheese is melted, about 3 – 5 minutes per side.
- Serving Size
- 1 sandwich
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 38 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 19 grams
- 75 milligrams
- 850 milligrams
- 33 grams
- 1 grams
- 12 grams
- 20 grams
- 406 milligrams