Harvest Stuffed Turkey Burgers with Cranberry Mayo
For a healthy turkey burger recipe that’s comforting and perfect for warming you up as the cool weather sets in, give this recipe a try. Stuffed with cranberry sauce and cheese and topped with a delicious and easy-to-make cranberry mayo, these burgers are packed with flavor and will satisfy any burger craving. Share the recipe with your family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
To Make 4 Cranberry Turkey Burgers:
Shape ground turkey into 8 thin patties. Spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce in the center of four of the patties and top with 1 slice of sliced Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, a slice of Cabot White American cheese or a slice of Cabot Yellow American cheese. Place the remaining 4 patties on top, pinching edges together to seal.
Coat a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook burgers for 4 minutes per side, or until well done. (Alternatively, cook on grill.) Season with salt and pepper, place on buns and top with Cranberry Mayo and arugula.
To Make Cranberry Mayo:
In a small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
If you love the combination of turkey, cheese and cranberries, you have to try our Cheesy Turkey and Cranberry Melts recipe! As a co-operative of over 800 farm families, Cabot is dedicated to creating the highest quality products and recipes that best showcase the fresh flavors of our products. Please share your thoughts on this recipe for stuffed cranberry turkey burgers after you’ve tried it by rating and reviewing it.
- 1 pound ground turkey (breast meat only)
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
4 ounces Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, cut into 4 (1-ounce) slices or Cabot White American or Yellow American Cheese Slices
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 8 large leaves arugula, rinsed and patted dry
- SHAPE ground turkey into 8 thin patties. Spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce in center of each of four of patties and top with 1 slice cheese; place remaining 4 patties on top, pinching edges together to seal.
- COAT a large nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook burgers for 4 minutes per side, or until well done. (Alternatively, cook on grill.)
- SEASON with salt and pepper. Place on buns and top with Cranberry Mayo and arugula.
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- In small bowl, stir together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise; cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- per serving
- 21 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 19 milligrams
- 578 milligrams
- 30 grams
- 2 grams
- 33 grams
- 251 milligrams