Cheesy Turkey and Cranberry Melts
- 8 ounces sliced roasted turkey
- 8 slices 100% whole-wheat bread, lightly toasted
- 8 very thin slices fresh pear or apple
- 4 slices cooked turkey or veggie bacon, cut in half
4 ounces Cabot Lite75 Sharp Cheddar or Cabot Lite50 Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup cranberry-orange or whole-cranberry sauce
- Cooking spray
- DIVIDE turkey evenly among 4 bread slices; top with pear and bacon. Sprinkle with cheese.
- PLACE under broiler or in toaster oven; cook until cheese melts.
- SPREAD cranberry sauce evenly over one side of each remaining bread slice; place on top of sandwiches. Cut in half diagonally, and serve immediately.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 8 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 69 milligrams
- 722 milligrams
- 35 grams
- 4 grams
- 34 grams
- 250 milligrams