High Protein Gelatin Snack Cups
8 snack cups
- ½ cup water
- 1 (3-ounce) package favorite regular or sugar-free flavored gelatin
1 ½ cups Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt or Triple Cream Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup (2 scoops) whey protein powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries or whole blueberries
- 8 small (4-ounce) disposable cups
- COMBINE water and gelatin powder in microwave-safe measuring cup or bowl, string until combined. Microwave on high power for 2 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved.
- ADD yogurt and whey protein powder and whisk until smooth.
- PLACE cups in shallow pan or plastic container. Fill each cup with ¼ cup of gelatin mixture. Add 2 tablespoons fruit to each.
- COVER with plastic wrap or lid and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Serving Size
- 1 snack cup
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 1 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0.5 grams
- 20 milligrams
- 80 milligrams
- 18 grams
- 0 grams
- 10 grams