Krebs Organic Dairy Farm’s Blueberry-Lemon Cheesecake Squares
Are you on the hunt for a new cheesecake recipe? Then you’re going to love Billie Jo Krebs’ recipe for cheesecake squares. Billie Jo loves to make her squares for the Cabot co-op meetings since they’re fairly easy to serve and dish out. Additionally, they feature plenty of sweet wild blueberries, so they’re definitely rich and flavorful. The recipe makes 24 servings. Billie’s mother came up with the recipe years ago, and they’ve been a hit in her family ever since. After trying the cheesecake squares, please share the recipe on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
If you’re in charge of making dessert for a family get-together, then you should definitely try our cheesecake squares. The ingredients are fairly straightforward: you’ll need graham cracker crumbs, sugar, Cabot Unsalted Butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, Cabot Cream Cheese, Cabot Sour Cream, four eggs, and two cups of frozen (or fresh) blueberries. After baking the squares, remember to cover and refrigerate them for at least four hours—they’re best when served cold.
If you have a few cheesecake fans in your house, then you should try some of our other cheesecake recipes too. For example, our maple cheesecake is decadent, making it a perfect fall dessert. Cabot is a cooperative of over 800 farm families. We’ve been making award-winning cheeses for generations. We understand how important it is to only serve the best to your loved ones during mealtime. We do our very best to ensure that all of our dairy products are made with high quality ingredients. We hope you enjoy our cheesecake squares recipe. After trying the recipe, please rate and review it.
1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve or 9 whole cracker sheets)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons Cabot Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed lemon zest (from about 1 to 2 lemons)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from about 1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
4 (8-ounce) packages Cabot Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Cabot Sour Cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups (about 1 pint) fresh or frozen Maine wild blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Line a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, allowing foil to extend 1 inch over edge of dish. Lightly grease foil with cooking spray.
- STIR graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbsp. sugar, and butter together in a small bowl. Press mixture into bottom of prepared dish. Bake 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack (about 1 hour).
- BEAT lemon zest, lemon juice, 1 cup sugar, and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add sour cream, and beat until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating at low speed just until yellow disappears.
- STIR in blueberries gently. Pour batter over crust, and spread evenly.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn oven off . Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed, 15 minutes.
- REMOVE cheesecake from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 4 hours. Lift cheesecake and foil out of dish. Peel edges of foil away from cheesecake. Cut cheesecake into squares.
- Serving Size
- per serving
- 166 milligrams
- Saturated Fat
- 9.5 grams
- 4 grams
- 51 milligrams
- 0.5 grams
- 81 milligrams
- 17 grams
- 17.5 grams