Miso Cheddar Caesar Salad Wrap
2 wrap sandwiches
4 ounces Little Leaf Baby Crispy Green Leaf lettuce
4 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, cut into ½-inch cubes, about ½ cup
- 2 small Persian cucumbers, sliced into thin half moons
- 2 pieces of Lavash bread
- 4 teaspoons of white miso
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed & minced
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
For the Salad:
For the Dressing:
- PUT the miso and cold water in a mason jar and shake until blended.
- ADD the additional ingredients. Secure the lid and shake vigorously until well combined.
- COMBINE the lettuce, cucumber and 4 tablespoons of dressing in a medium-sized bowl.
- LAY out one piece of lavash and fill the center with half of the dressed salad. Top with half the cubed cheese, and drizzle with more dressing to taste.
- TIGHTLY fold one side of lavash over the filling, then fold the ends over. Continue folding until all of the contents are wrapped inside.
- REPEAT steps to make the second wrap sandwich and serve.
- Serving Size
- 1/2 recipe & 1/4 dressing recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 46 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 14 grams
- 860 milligrams
- 60 milligrams
- 45 grams
- 6 grams
- 5 grams
- 24 grams
- 551 milligrams