Naan Bread with Hummus and Veggies
4 appetizer servings
- 2 pre-cooked naan breads
- 1 cup hummus
2 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, crumbled into pieces (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup red or sweet onion, sliced thinly
- ½ cup arugula, baby spinach or spring salad mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Everything Bagel spices (or a mix of sesame seeds, dried minced garlic, dried minced onion, poppy seeds, sea salt)
- HEAT naan breads according to package instructions or use at room temperature if desired.
- SPREAD ½ cup hummus on each naan bread.
- PLACE ½ of the shredded cheese, sliced tomatoes, onions and arugula on each naan.
- DRIZZLE each with olive oil to taste.
- TOP with a sprinkle of Everything Bagel spices. Serve whole for lunch or dinner, or for appetizers, cut each naan into four wedges.
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 20 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 grams
- 20 milligrams
- 690 milligrams
- 57 grams
- 7 grams
- 5 grams
- 15 grams
- 296 milligrams