Orange-Ginger Fruit Pizza
Breakfast & Brunch
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
½ cup Cabot Butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped candied ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- 1 large egg
1 cup Cabot Triple Cream Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, about 1 cup total
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade or apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon of water
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE cake mix, butter, ginger, orange zest and egg in a large bowl until crumbly. Press into bottom of a springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- BAKE for 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- SPREAD yogurt evenly over cooled crust. Decorate top with a variety of fruit to mostly cover yogurt.
- COMBINE marmalade and water in a small bowl; heat in microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Brush fruit evenly with jam.
- STORE covered in refrigerator until serving.
- Serving Size
- 1/8 recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 28 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 12 grams
- 470 milligrams
- 140 milligrams
- 53 grams
- 1 grams
- 31 grams
- 7 grams
- 171 milligrams