Oven Roasted Turmeric Chicken
Looking for a whole roasted chicken recipe that packs a ton of flavor and is easy to make? Seasoned with garlic, paprika, salt, turmeric and Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt, this oven roasted turmeric chicken recipe delivers exceptional taste with just a few readily available ingredients. This is a truly simple meal your whole family will enjoy. But don’t let the word simple fool you – the flavor created by these lovely ingredients has a warmth and comforting depth your palate will love. Make the recipe and share it with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram (use our handle @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram).
To make 6 servings, whisk garlic, Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt, paprika, turmeric and salt in a shallow baking dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with parchment paper. Arrange chicken on the parchment, allowing space between each piece, and transfer to the oven. Roast until the chicken is cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve hot.
For another easy, delicious chicken recipe, make our Tandoori Murgh. Did you know Cabot is a co-operative of farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around? We’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review this whole roasted chicken recipe when you have the chance.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (1½ to 2 pounds)
- WHISK garlic, yogurt, paprika, turmeric and salt in a shallow baking dish. Add chicken, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with parchment.
- ARRANGE chicken on the parchment, allowing space between pieces, and transfer to the oven. Roast until the chicken is cooked through, 45 to 50 minutes. Serve hot.
- per serving
- 11 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4 grams
- 160 milligrams
- 510 milligrams
- 2 grams
- 30 grams
- 48 milligrams