Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Breakfast & Brunch
These Raspberry Streusel Muffins pair perfectly with your morning coffee or tea, but are a welcome treat at any time of day. Full of flavorful raspberries and topped with a lovely streusel topping that adds a little texture and extra sweetness, these muffins are wonderfully moist, tender, and just plain delicious. Share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter after you’ve made it.
For the muffins, you’ll need brown sugar, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt, Cabot Unsalted Butter, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder and fresh or frozen raspberries. For the streusel topping, you’ll need additional granulated sugar and Cabot Unsalted Butter, as well as rolled oats, all-purpose flour, and ground cinnamon.
Preheat your oven to 350°F. You’ll make the streusel topping first by blending together the topping ingredients (using clean hands) in a medium bowl. Once this is made, set it aside while making the muffin batter.
For the muffins, cream together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, and butter in a large mixing bowl. Then add the vanilla extract, eggs, vanilla greek yogurt, and salt and combine. Add the flour and baking powder, combine, and then fold in the raspberries. Scoop the batter evenly into 12 lined muffin tins and top with the streusel topping. Bake muffins for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of a muffin.
If you love these muffins, you’ll also want to try our Lemon Berry Muffins. These muffins use either blueberries or raspberries (or a combination of both) and have a refreshing lemon flavor. Cabot is committed to producing the very best products in the world, and that commitment shines through in all of the recipes we feature. We’d love for you to rate and review these Raspberry Streusel Muffins to let us know how you enjoyed them!
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
2 cups King Arthur All-Purpose flour
1 cup Cabot Lowfat Vanilla Bean Greek-Style Yogurt
½ cup (1 stick) Cabot Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries (either fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
4 tablespoons ( ½ stick) Cabot Unsalted Butter, softened
- ½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup King Arthur All-Purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- BLEND with clean hands in a medium bowl the streusel topping mixture. Set aside.
- CREAM together in a large mixing bowl the granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter. Add the vanilla extract, eggs, greek yogurt, salt and combine. Add the all-purpose flour and baking powder. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula. Fold in the raspberries.
- SCOOP the batter evenly into 12-paper lined muffin tins. Top with streusel topping
- BAKE in a preheated 350° F oven for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick when inserted comes out clean.
- per serving