Roasted Zucchini and Parmesan Dip
Dips Spreads & Dressings
1 1/4 cups
This roasted zucchini dip with Parmesan cheese has you covered whenever you need a healthy and tasty dip to serve with bread or crackers. Although this vegetable cheese dip comes together fairly quickly, with roasting the zucchini slices taking the most time, it can be prepared 1 day ahead and refrigerated if you need to make it a bit in advance. Enjoy with focaccia or your favorite crackers as a snack or appetizer. Make this dip and then share the recipe with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
To make approximately 1 ¼ cup of vegetable Parmesan dip, place rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 400ºF.
Place zucchini slices on baking sheet with sides and toss with olive oil until coated. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and nicely browned on the underside.
Cool to room temperature. With a knife or in a food processor, chop or process zucchini into a coarse puree.
Transfer zucchini to a small bowl and mix in freshly grated Parmesan (or Asiago) cheese, Cabot 2% Plain Greek Yogurt (or Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt), basil, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper. Serve with focaccia or crackers for dipping.
Looking for another delicious dip to add to your favorite recipes? Try our Cabot Cheddar Corn Dip recipe next! Cabot is a co-operative of over 800 farm families, bringing many years of experience to make only the best products for you and your family. We’d love to hear your feedback on this roasted zucchini and Parmesan dip, so please rate and review the recipe when you have the chance!
- 1 pound small or medium zucchini, washed, ends trimmed, cut into ¼ inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
¼ cup Cabot 2% Plain Greek Yogurt or Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Focaccia, cut into pieces
- PLACE rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 400ºF.
- TOSS zucchini slices with olive oil until coated on baking sheet with sides. Spread out in even layer and roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and nicely browned on underside.
- COOL to room temperature. With knife or in food processor, chop or process zucchini into coarse puree.
- TRANSFER to small bowl and mix in cheese, yogurt, basil, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper. (Dip can be prepared 1 day ahead and refrigerated.)
- SERVE with focaccia for dipping.
- per serving
- 7 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 3 grams
- 4 milligrams
- 107 milligrams
- 10 grams
- 1 grams
- 18 grams
- 368 milligrams