Sheet Pan Frittata
Breakfast & Brunch
If you’re tired of eating plain eggs for breakfast, take this breakfast staple up a few notches by making our savory and satisfying vegetable frittata recipe. A sheet pan frittata is the easiest way to cook a lot of eggs at once, making it ideal for serving as a crowd-pleasing dish at a brunch or for having a hearty grab-and-go breakfast available throughout the week. For a great lunch option, wrap a piece in a tortilla and top with some lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced onions and, of course, more cheese! Share this baked frittata recipe with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram – and use our handle @cabotcheese when posting on Instagram.
To make 6-8 servings of this egg frittata recipe, preheat your oven to 425°F.
Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and add the diced onions and diced tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast until soft, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees and generously spray a half sheet pan (about 13 x 18) with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste. Evenly arrange the roasted tomatoes, onions and peppers on the sheet pan. Pour the egg and milk mixture over them.
Top with the grated Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar cheese and bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown and the eggs are set. Top with optional herbs and serve hot!
If you love vegetable frittatas and you love mushrooms, be sure to make our Mushroom Frittata recipe next. Cabot is a cooperative of farm families and we work hard to produce our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your feedback on this recipe for frittata. If you have a chance, please rate and review it!
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- ¾ cup roasted red peppers from a jar, roughly diced
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ins: sausage, pre-cooked bacon, fresh herbs to top (basil or chives work well)
PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- LINE a sheet pan with parchment paper and add the diced onions and tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast until soft, 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
REDUCE oven temperature to 375°F.
- SPRAY a half sheet pan (about 13 x 18) generously with non-stick spray.
- WHISK together the eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- ARRANGE the roasted tomatoes, onions and peppers evenly on the sheet pan. Pour the egg and milk mixture over them.
- TOP with the grated cheese and bake 22 – 25 minutes until golden brown and the eggs are set.
- TOP with optional herbs and serve hot!
- Serving Size
- 1/8 recipe
- per serving
- 15 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 grams
- 285 milligrams
- 340 milligrams
- 5 grams
- 1 grams
- 3 grams
- 12 grams
- 113 milligrams