Spicy Corn Dip
Dips Spreads & Dressings
This corn dip recipe packs a real kick, and it’s also extremely easy to make at home. It makes about 1⅓ cups and is a great recipe to enjoy with your family—it’s simple to make and features some pretty wholesome and tasty ingredients. After making this dish for your family, consider taking it over to a friend’s house as an appetizer. We’re positive that it will be a hit with everyone that you share it with!
If you’re a fan of spicy snacks, or you’re looking for a fun game day appetizer to make, consider trying this spicy corn dip recipe. The required ingredients are pretty simple to track down: all you need is 1½ cups of fresh corn kernels (from two medium-sized ears of corn), ⅓ cup of Cabot Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt or Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt, two tablespoons of cilantro, one tablespoon of chili pepper, one tablespoon of garlic and your favorite pita or tortilla chips, or crackers.
At Cabot, we take pride in our dairy products. Our cheeses and yogurts are award-winning, and we know that any recipe that features our products, especially our Greek yogurt, will be a sure-fire hit with your family. We firmly believe that everyone you share this corn dip recipe with will love it. After trying this recipe, please make sure to rate and review it. Also, please feel free to share your thoughts on Facebook or Twitter too!
- 1½ cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 medium ears corn)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- Pita or tortilla chips
- MICROWAVE corn kernels on high power until hot but still crunchy, stirring midway, about 1½ minutes. Spread out on plate and let cool completely (pop in freezer to speed things along).
- PLACE ½ cup of corn in blender and puree.
- SCRAPE pureed corn into small bowl and combine with remaining corn kernels, yogurt, cilantro, chili pepper, and garlic. (Dip can be prepared 1 day ahead and refrigerated.)
- SERVE with pita or tortilla chips, or crackers for dipping.
- per serving
- 0.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0 grams
- 0 milligrams
- 19 milligrams
- 4 grams
- 0.5 grams
- 1 grams
- 12 milligrams