Waffle Fry Nachos with Thai Chicken
Thai chicken nachos made with waffle fries? Yes, please! Baked waffle fries are topped with chicken that’s been cooked and tossed in a Thai peanut sauce, chopped bell pepper and Cabot Vermont Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese, then baked until the cheese is melted. This unique spin on chicken nachos is amazing and addictive – once you try them you’ll be hooked – and so will anyone else who has the pleasure of being there to enjoy them with you! Share this chicken nachos recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
Bake waffle fries according to the directions on the package.
Toss cooked, cubed chicken with the Thai peanut sauce.
Top waffle fries with the chicken, chopped red bell pepper and Cabot Vermont Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Bake an additional 5-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Garnish chicken nachos with shredded red and green cabbage, chopped peanuts, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
For another crowd-pleasing nachos recipe, try our Smoked Turkey Nachos. Cabot is a co-operative of over 800 farm families who continuously strive to produce the best dairy products around. If you love these Thai nachos as much as we do, we’d really appreciate it if you could rate and review the recipe when you have the chance!
- 22 ounce package Waffle Fries
- 16 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- ½ cup Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
8 ounces Cabot Vermont Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, cilantro and lime wedges
- BAKE waffle fries according to the directions on the package.
- TOSS chicken with the Thai Peanut Sauce.
- TOP waffle fries with the chicken, red bell pepper, cheese, and bake an additional 5-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- GARNISH with the cabbage, peanuts, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- per serving