Broccoli and Cheddar Frittata
Breakfast & Brunch
2 small servings
These mini frittata’s are a great snack or appetizer and certainly could be enjoyed at breakfast time. These are great for the kids too. This recipes makes about 8 infant or 4 toddler servings.
- ¼ cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
1 teaspoon Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon Cabot Unsalted Butter
5 ounce Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (2 tablespoons)
- COMBINE broccoli with about ¼ cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cover pan and let steam until bright green and just starting to get tender. Drain immediately and rinse under cold water.
- WHISK egg yolks, milk and yogurt until foamy in medium bowl; stir in broccoli.
- In small nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add broccoli-egg mixture and reduce heat to low.
- COOK, lifting edges of frittata with spatula to allow uncooked egg to run underneath, until eggs are almost all set, about 5 minutes.
- SPRINKLE with cheese and cover skillet; let frittata continue to cook for a minute or two until egg is completely set and cheese is melted. Let cool and cut into wedges.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 2.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 1 grams
- 18 milligrams
- 0 grams
- 0 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 22 milligrams