2 tablespoons Cabot Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 (8 to10-ounce) walleye fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 thin slices yellow onion
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
4 ounces Cabot Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup), divided
- PREHEAT grill or build campfire. Cut two 15-inch squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Rub them with unsalted butter.
- PLACE one walleye fillet in center of each and season fish with salt and pepper.
- TOP each fillet with two side-by-side onion slices and two tomato slices. Sprinkle with parsley and celery salt. Top each with one fourth of cheese.
- SEAL foil packets tightly and place on grill or on top of hot campfire coals. Cook for about 10 minutes (for campfire, use tongs or two sticks to rotate packets every few minutes).
- REMOVE packets from heat. Open foil and top with remaining cheese. Re-seal and let sit for a minute or two for cheese to melt.
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 32 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 17.5 grams
- 984 milligrams
- 5.5 grams
- 1 grams
- 58 grams
- 665 milligrams