- 1 package (3 ounces) instant ramen noodles (flavor packet removed)
½ cup grated Cabot 4 Cheese Mexican Shredded Cheese
1 teaspoon Cabot Salted Butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Black sesame seeds (for serving – optional)
- Green onions, sliced (for serving – optional)
- Chili oil (for drizzling – optional)
- BRING a pot of water to a boil.
- ADD ramen and cook according to package directions.
- DRAIN noodles, then return to the pot along with cheese, butter, garlic powder and pepper. Stir together until the cheese has melted and the noodles are creamy.
- SERVE topped with sesame seeds, green onions, and chili oil, as desired. Enjoy!
- Serving Size
- Full recipe
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 37 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 19 grams
- 60 milligrams
- 220 milligrams
- 54 grams
- 3 grams
- 2 grams
- 21 grams
- 415 milligrams