Grilled Cheese with Bacon, Tomato, and Garlic Herb Cheddar
2 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, softened
- 8 slices of your favorite bread
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 slices of large tomato (or 8 slices of small/medium tomato)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste (optional)
6 ounces Cabot Garlic Herb Cheddar, or other favorite Cabot Cheddar, thinly sliced
- BUTTER both sides of bread slices and season with salt and pepper.
- PREHEAT a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- ASSEMBLE cheese sandwiches with sliced cheese, tomato slices and cooked bacon.
- TRANSFER to skillet or griddle and cook until golden on underside, reducing heat if needed. Turn over and cook until sandwiches are golden on second side and cheese is melted.
- CUT each sandwich in half on diagonal and serve.
- Serving Size
- 1 sandwich
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 28 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 14 grams
- 80 milligrams
- 960 milligrams
- 33 grams
- 1 grams
- 22 grams
- 351 milligrams