Grilled Kielbasa Veggie Bowls
Make weeknight dinners simple and delicious. Whether you need to make dinner after a long day of work or in between kids’ after-school activities, you’ll need to keep some quick dinner recipes in your back pocket. And this Grilled Kielbasa Veggie Bowl is one of them – it comes together in just 30 minutes!
Share this recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
1 ½ pounds smoked Polska kielbasa (gluten free)
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers, cut into wide strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wide strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
4 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar, shredded (about 1 cup)
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- PLACE peppers and onions in a bowl and toss with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- GRILL in a grill basket for 20-25 minutes until tender, tossing a few times to ensure even cooking.
- CUT kielbasa into 3-inch lengths and cut in half lengthwise. Place on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until charred. Remove from grill and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- COMBINE the ingredients for the honey mustard sauce in a small bowl.
- DIVIDE the rice between bowls. Sprinkle with cheese then top with cooked kielbasa, onions and peppers. Drizzle on the honey mustard sauce.
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
- 52 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 19 grams
- 180 milligrams
- 2100 milligrams
- 59 grams
- 6 grams
- 10 grams
- 43 grams
- 278 milligrams