High Protein Breakfast Granola Bites Recipe
Breakfast & Brunch
Looking for an easy-to-make protein granola snack that’s a healthy substitute for store-bought granola bars? These granola bites are a delicious high protein breakfast that you can quickly make the night before, so they’ll be ready to grab and go in the morning. We have to warn you – these are pretty addicting, and you’ll likely find yourself packing them in your lunch and taking them along to fuel a hike or bike ride. Share this high protein granola recipe with family and friends on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram.
To make 24 servings of protein granola bites, combine old-fashioned 5-minute oats, Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt, unsweetened applesauce, sliced almonds, whey protein powder, dried raisins (or cranberries), packed brown sugar (or brown sugar blend), ground cinnamon and ground ginger in a large bowl. Beat together with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two (12-hole) mini muffin pans with paper liners. Coat liners with cooking spray.
Scoop two tablespoons of granola mixture into each cup and bake on middle oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Looking for another high protein breakfast recipe? If you love pancakes, but want a healthier version, try our High Protein Crunchy Pancakes. Cabot is a co-operative of farm families and we work hard to produce our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your feedback on this high protein granola recipe so, if you have a chance, please rate and review it.
- 2 cups old-fashioned 5-minute oats
½ cup Cabot Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 scoops whey protein powder
- ½ cup dried raisins or cranberries
- ½ cup brown sugar or brown sugar blend, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cooking spray
- COMBINE all ingredients in a large bowl; beat with electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Set aside.
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line two (12-hole) mini muffin pans with paper liners. Coat liners with cooking spray.
- SCOOP two tablespoons of granola mixture into each cup.
- BAKE on middle oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serving Size
- 1/24 recipe
- per serving
- 1.5 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 0 grams
- 5 milligrams
- 10 milligrams
- 14 grams
- 1 grams
- 8 grams
- 4 grams