Hot Garlic Cheese Dip with Pretzel Crumb Topping
Dips Spreads & Dressings
Looking for a dip to impress a crowd or that’s different from the usual dips you’re accustomed to? This Hot Garlic Cheese Dip meets both criteria and is sure to be a hit. Made with Cabot Cream Cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, Cabot Garlic Herb Cheddar cheese, Cabot Monterey Jack cheese, fresh chives, and fresh parsley – and topped with Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps crumbs – this recipe delivers a ton of flavor, putting this dip in a category above regular dips. We’d love for you to share this recipe with your friends and family members on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
To make this garlic cheese dip, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, minced garlic, Cabot Garlic & Dill Cheddar cheese (putting aside extra for topping), Cabot Monterey Jack cheese, diced chives, and minced parsley. Mix well with a hand mixer or stand mixer.
Spoon the mixture into an oven-safe dish and top with shredded cheese. Toss Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps into a food processor and break down into breadcrumbs. Sprinkle pretzel crumbs on top of shredded cheese.
Bake in the oven at 375°F for about 20 minutes, or until bubbling around the edges, and serve with additional Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps, fresh vegetables, and crackers for dipping.
Want another great dip that packs a ton of flavor? Try this BBQ Pecan Cabot Habanero Cheddar Dip. Cabot has relied on our farm families to make the highest quality dairy products for over 100 years. Our commitment to quality is what makes our products stand out from the rest – and why you’ll love our recipes. We’d love for you to rate and review this garlic cheese dip once you’ve made it!
⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps processed into crumbs
- COMBINE all of the ingredients, except Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps and the shredded cheese for topping. Use a hand or stand mixer to mix well. If you want a dip with more texture, sometimes we add a box of frozen spinach that has been thawed and squeezed dry.
- SPOON the mix into an oven-safe dish. Top with shredded cheese. Toss Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps into a food processor and break down into breadcrumbs. Sprinkle on top of shredded cheese.
- BAKE in the oven at 375°F for about 20 minutes, or until bubbling around the edges. Serve with more Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps.
- per serving