Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup Cabot Extra Creamy Premium Sea Salted Butter, room temperature
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- ⅔ cup unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- WHISK flour and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside.
- ADD butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peanut butter to a mixer bowl. Beat until combined.
- ADD egg and vanilla extract. Beat until combined and fluffy.
- ADD the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- DROP cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop.
- BAKE for 9-10 minutes or until cookies are puffed and bottom is lightly golden brown. Cool for 10-15 minutes on baking sheet. Then transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
- Serving Size
- 1/18 recipe (1 cookie)
- per serving
Amount/Serving % Daily Value
- 12 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 5 grams
- 25 milligrams
- 100 milligrams
- 22 grams
- 1 grams
- 14 grams
- 4 grams
- 15 milligrams