For pizza lovers looking for a quick way to enjoy pizza when they don’t feel like ordering out OR making dough, this recipe for pizza bagels is exactly what you need. With only a handful of ingredients and easily customized with toppings of your choice, these homemade pizza bagels are a great snack or quick meal during the week and on weekends. You can even cut the bagels up into bite-size pieces to make homemade pizza bagel bites! In under 15 minutes, you’ll enjoy a simple, tasty treat at home. Be sure to share this pizza bagels recipe with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.
For another delicious, easy-to-make pizza, try our Italian Style Pita Bread Pizza. As a co-operative of farm families, our goal is to make the highest quality and best tasting cheddar cheese and dairy products you’ll find. We’d love for you to rate and review these pizza bagels once you’ve made them!
- PREHEAT oven to broil.
- TOAST each bagel lightly, then lay each half face up on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- SPOON marinara sauce on each bagel half.
- TOP with pepperoni slices, sausage crumbles, and shredded cheese. Add other favorite toppings as desired.
- BROIL 3-5 minutes on the top rack of oven until the cheese bubbles and is golden brown.
- SERVE pizza bagels (1 full bagel) with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping!
- Serving Size
- 1/4 recipe
- per serving
- 19 grams
- Saturated Fat
- 7 grams
- 40 milligrams
- 1400 milligrams
- 62 grams
- 4 grams
- 4 grams
- 23 grams
- 96 milligrams