Small Cheese Board for Two
Have you ever had a craving for a charcuterie & cheese board, but didn’t want to make one to feed an entire party? We’ve created the perfect solution: a simple cheese board for two! This recipe shows you how to make an easy cheese board using four of Cabot’s cracker cuts – conveniently pre-sliced cuts of our classic, lactose-free cheeses. We recommend pairing each of these cheeses – Extra Sharp Cheddar, creamy Colby Jack, spicy Pepper Jack, and our 1 Year Cheddar – with briny olives, sweet berries, and rich Dakin Farm summer sausage. The best part about this easy cheese board recipe is that you can customize it to your liking, using our handy cheese pairing guide! And for the perfect date night, add a glass or two of wine!
To start your cheese board for two, bring the Cabot Cracker Cut cheeses to room temperature for about 20 minutes and place them on the cheese board.
Surround the cheeses with piles of contrasting flavors and textures. Fresh fruit, crunchy nuts, meats, and pickles. Arrange everything together for a bountiful look.
Lastly, compliment the pairings with an assortment of sliced bread and/or crackers.
If you’re looking for a larger format cheese board recipe, check out our Cabot Farmers’ Party Cheese Board! Cabot is a co-operative of farm families and we work hard to produce our award-winning dairy products. We’d love to hear your feedback on this breakfast dish, so please rate and review it to share your opinion with others.
Cabot Extra Sharp Cracker Cuts
Cabot Colby Jack Cracker Cuts
Cabot Pepper Jack Cracker Cuts
Cabot 1 Year Cracker Cuts
- Mixed Olives (black, green, pimento)
- Raspberries, Blackberries or fruit of your choice
Dakin Farm Summer Sausage, sliced or other dried meats
- Pecans, walnuts or other nuts
- Jan’s Farmhouse Crackers or cracker of your choice
- Jam or Spread
- BRING the Cabot Cracker Cut cheeses to room temperature for about 20 minutes and place them on the cheese board.
- SURROUND the cheese with piles of contrasting flavors and textures. Fresh fruit, crunchy nuts, meats, and pickles. Arrange everything together for a bountiful look.
- COMPLIMENT with an assortment of sliced bread and/or crackers.
- per serving